Leica ATC 2000 Binocular Contrast Microscope
Thanks! We will send you an email when this item is back in stock.
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
The Leica ATC-2000 is a basic upright, compound illuminated microscope, suitable for brightfield or phase contrast observations of live or mounted specimens. Ideal for viewing transparent specimens in wastewater treatment, dairy, and water purifications applications.
- Infinity-corrected optics enhance definition
- Color-coded objectives rotate into place with click-stop precision
- spring-loaded reverse nosepiece prevents incidental damages
- Magnification 4x/10x/40x/100x
- Maximum Magnification 100x
- Head Configuration Binocular
- Eye Piece Diameter (mm) 20
- Power (VAC) 120
- Description Binocular Phase Contrast Microscope.